Capital Region AR VR Accelerator Application
Who should apply?
The strongest candidates for the 2018 Capital Region AR VR Accelerator possess several of the follow characteristics:
- Proprietary, game-changing technology, OR a world-class content creation team.
- A meaningful portion of a seed round already raised or committed to by other investors (ideally at least $250,000).
- Early form of product generating revenue or at least in formal trial phase with prospective customers.
- Founding team has worked successfully together in the past.
- Founder(s) exceptional in prior education, work experience or entrepreneurial endeavors that distinguish them from their peers.
- Third party, positive investor or customer references for the new venture.
- Demonstrated ability to attract high impact board members, advisors or team members to the new venture.
Baseline Rules for Participation
- The key executives of the company need to be on-site and active participants during weeks 1 and 11.
- Investment is based on a progressive schedule, tied to meeting mutually agreed upon business milestones.
The upcoming cohort of the Capital Region AR VR Accelerator will occur October–December of 2018, and a worldwide “call for applications” will start in July 2018 and close in September 2018 (or earlier if all slots are filled with qualifying candidates sooner).
How do I apply to the Accelerator program?
- When the application window opens, just complete our online accelerator application (below) and we’ll get in touch with you within one week.
- Top applicants will be interviewed.
- If you have any follow up questions, please use our contact form.
Important timeline note
AR and VR start-ups are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the selection committee will review, interview and select companies on an ongoing basis until all of the cohort slots are filled.
Important privacy note
Capital Region AR VR Accelerator cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information sent via email or contact forms on the Internet. Please do not include any private information such as social security numbers or bank account numbers in your online forms or email correspondence.
* Indicates a required field