Capital Region AR VR Accelerator Application
The upcoming cohort will occur January 28 – April 13, 2019.
Who should apply?
The Capital Region AR VR Accelerator is not suited for “idea” stage companies, but rather those who have a working prototype (or better yet, an existing product) and prefers companies that have already attracted some seed investors and/or have paying customers.
The strongest candidates should possess several of the follow characteristics:
- Must operate within the augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), or related fields.
- Proprietary, game-changing technology, or a world-class content creation team.
- A meaningful portion of a seed round already raised or committed to by other investors.
- Early form of product generating revenue or at least in formal trial phase with prospective customers.
- Founding team has worked successfully together in the past.
- Founder(s) exceptional in prior education, work experience or entrepreneurial endeavors that distinguish them from their peers.
- Third party, positive investor or customer references for the new venture.
- Demonstrated ability to attract high impact board members, advisors or team members to the new venture.
Baseline Rules for Participation
- The key executives of the company need to be on-site and active participants during the first and last weeks of the 11-week Accelerator program.
- Investment is based on a progressive schedule, tied to meeting mutually agreed upon business milestones.
- The deadline to submit applications is December 21, 2018.
- The upcoming cohort will occur January 28 – April 13, 2019.
How do I apply to the Accelerator program?
- Just complete our online accelerator application (below) and we’ll get in touch with you within one week.
- Top applicants will be interviewed.
- If you have any follow up questions, please use our contact form.
Important timeline note
AR and VR start-ups are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the selection committee will review, interview and select companies on an ongoing basis until all of the cohort slots are filled.
Important privacy note
Capital Region AR VR Accelerator cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information sent via email or contact forms on the Internet. Please do not include any private information such as social security numbers or bank account numbers in your online forms or email correspondence.
* Indicates a required field